To choose a laptop according to the parameters, you need to at least superficially understand the main characteristics of the laptop. These include: diagonal, weight, screen, processor, video card, RAM, hard drive, battery, types of wireless communication, OS and design.
Laptop dimensions and diagonal
Laptop screen size (diagonal) is traditionally measured in inches. Recall that 1 inch = 2.54 cm. The smallest laptops have a diagonal of 11 inches. For simple work (Internet access, work in office applications), a laptop size of 15 inches will be sufficient. For watching movies in high quality, playing games, as well as for working with graphics programs such as Photoshop, it is better to choose laptops with 17-inch screens.
The larger the diagonal and the better the “stuffing”, the greater the weight of the device. By weight, the laptop can be divided into three categories:
- Light (less than 1 kg) – a hiking option for study, work and business trips. Such models have not large, but sufficient characteristics to perform most standard tasks;
- Normal (1-4 kg) – the most representative group. Here you can find any machine, including for working with graphic programs;
- Heavy (over 4 kg) – not inferior to desktops, suitable for professional gamers and narrow specialists who need large computing power.
Note that for most tasks, including professional ones, as well as watching movies and games, a laptop weighing up to 4 kg is suitable. Go for Huawei super device, as it is lightweight as a notebook and fulfils the purpose of an ideal laptop for most people.
Screen resolution is one of the most important characteristics of a laptop display. It is characterized by the number of pixels / dots on the entire surface of the screen. Here the “golden rule” is this: the more dots, the cooler the picture! The optimal resolution of laptop screens is within: 1366×768 1920×1080.
To fully view HD-quality video, you need a display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. At the same time, 1366×768 resolution is enough for home, work or study.
In addition to the number of pixels, you also need to know their density (pixels per inch). After all, the same resolution on different diagonals will give a different picture. So a resolution of 1366×768 on 14 inches will look better than on 17 inches.
The realism and richness of the picture is achieved due to the matrix. They are:
· TN is a budget option that has low brightness, poor picture quality and a small viewing angle. At the same time, such a matrix has a high response speed, which is extremely important during network games;
· IPS is a more advanced matrix, which in everything except the response speed surpasses the previous type. However, even an experienced user is unlikely to be able to determine this difference by eye. More advanced modifications of this technology are S-IPS and S-IPS II;
· MVA (P-MVA, SVA, WVA) is an improved TN, but with a longer response time;
· OLED and AMOLED are the brightest matrices that are put on laptops with the best displays.
According to the type of surface, glossy and matte screens are distinguished. The first provides increased clarity and contrast, the second is more comfortable to work with. because they reduce monitor glare
Note that there are touch screen laptops, which, among other things, also respond to the touch of your fingers. This is convenient when showing presentations or quickly scrolling through information on the Internet. access to information.
The processor plays a leading role in the performance of a laptop. The best laptop processors are made by Intel and AMD. The former is distinguished by manufacturability and advanced developments, for this reason they are expensive, but they work powerfully!
AMD processors are positioned as more affordable. However, every year this line is blurred: the “blue” learn to do it easier, and the “red” surprise with their new products. Regardless of the brand, when comparing laptop processors, you should pay attention to the following characteristics:
· The number of cores directly affects performance. The processor cores distribute the load among themselves, which allows you to perform many tasks at the same time. In addition to the number of cores, their threading and architecture (location) must be taken into account;
· Clock frequency – determines the speed of computing operations. Of course, in the ranking of processors for laptops, the one with a higher clock speed will be higher;
· Cache memory – the speed of processing current data depends on its volume. The cache reacts faster than the RAM and solves hot tasks, thereby unloading the RAM and increasing the overall speed of the laptop. The cache is the second (L2) and third (L3) level.
If you want to choose a laptop with good parameters. Then, go for Huawei super device as it will fulfil all your laptop requirements with varying features from different laptop types.