If you are going to buy anything from Prettyat website then you must read our Prettyat reviews guide that will help you stay away from the Prettyat scam and give you a brief about Prettyat.
What is Prettyat?
Check out the following Prettyat reviews which we have found from internet sources.
- Prettyat.com review resulted in a trust score of 62%. This rating has been given by an algorithm based on public sources such as whois, the IP address of the company, and if the website has been reported on spam and phishing lists.
- It has a large number of things on sale at a steep discount that appears to be too good to be true.
- Online scams and fake sites like the register of this website often.
- No valid SSL Cert has been found.
- If you have purchased from this website, the risk of cybercriminals using your information to commit fraud is high.
Is Prettyat Scam site?
There is no information on the Prettyat website about who owns it. Genuine site owners always publish their details or the name of their parent firm to establish transparency and acquire people’s trust. The purpose of this website is not to acquire the company’s trust. As a result, no information on a genuine person to whom you will call in an emergency has been submitted or provided. You can’t waste your hard-earned money. So You have the right to know it is safe site or not.
Check out briefly why you should not go for prettyat?
Prettyat has Similar Site issues
Prettyat, like other similar types of problematic sites, won’t let you buy any of the advertised things that cost more than $100, despite the fact that it contains a lot of products that cost more than $100. Scam sites are notorious for making such errors. It also allows you to buy products like rings and other jewellery without having to select a size. It hasn’t even given the exact diameters of the rings. So, it’s highly unlikely that it will give you anything since how can it send you rings, for example, without knowing the exact size that you require?
Prettyat.com Has Bad Customer Support Services
We’ve noticed a number of online retailers comparable to Prettyat that have a lot of complaints these days. Users of comparable sites have stated that the customer service of these types of online retailers is terrible, and that the things they send are of poor quality and look nothing like what they represent on their websites. Users have complained that they paid more for the things than they were worth. Some users have even stated that they have not received any merchandise from such online sites. Users of similar online retailers have also complained about the sites’ long delivery times and ineffective refund policies. Prettyat has a lot in common with those types of online retailers.